1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you. Thank you so so much Brooke’s Sister. To go to her blog Click Here.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions. For people who have been awarded this: these can be found down below.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post. I have done this by including this pictures you great people can put on your blog and pass on.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers. hmm.. so many to choose from! I wish I could just give this to all of my wonderful followers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog. Will do!
5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS
1. Cookies or Cake? Both? Cookies. I’m not super into frosting sometimes. I like ice cream cake a lot though.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Do I have to choose? Why not both? If I have to choose then vanilla.
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? This is a difficult one. Cheesecake.
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? Um.. All the time? But also with salty stuff? I know..my nutrition is terrible.
5. Sweet Nick Name? For myself. Nutmeg. For someone else..? Honey or Sweetie.
13 NOMINEES FOR THIS SUPER SWEET AWARD
(I have included links to their blogs in their names)
1: Ricardo Avila thank you so much for commenting on and liking my blog so much. I love your art and photography (which is an art) on your blog.
2: Nathan Thanks for being a great friend and general rambling writer person. Your blog is wonderfully geeky.
3: AUTUMN SAPHIRRE Thank you for your support through comments. Your blog is wonderfully witchy.
4: Brenda Thank you for your support with your comments. I love fairytales and from your blog I can see you do too!
5: City Jackdaw Thank you for your support. I love the crow picture on your blog.
6: Becky Thank you for your support. Your blog has some very beautiful things on it and especially liked the post about the moonflower on your honeymoon.
7: Recardo Maurice Thank you for your support and I very much enjoy your blog. Your last post was especially informative and I will remember if I ever get small fruit trees to plant them in pots.
8: Cathy Laws Thank you for your support. I love your blog. You have such neat ideas and make me want to try more new things.
9: The Grimm Report I love your blog already and I just recently found it.
10: 18 Years Young I think your blog is lovely. Keep up the great work.
11: Jennifer David I love your poetry! Keep writing.
12: The Seeker’s Dungeon I also love your poetry and this pictures which go along with it. It’s so interesting to see a different place and different views of the world.
13: Ariatna This Brave Chica has a vivid fashion blog which you should check out if you want to see modern and bright ideas for your wardrobe.
Thank you all for making my blog wonderful and making a community of 75 followers and counting. I never thought anyone would like a blog I would make but you all have proved me wrong! Also it would be awesome if you guys can check on my creative contests post.