I love this song and it definitely describes how I’ve been feeling lately. My boyfriend has been looking for an apartment he can afford and I wish that I could get one with him. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to get a job despite my efforts and one of things standing in his way is not having a roommate to split everything. It is unfortunate and I want to him to be happy. Anyway..
Much Happiness to you all,
I love this song. Fiona has such a silky and sensual voice which just makes this song light up. I also love the vintage feel of it. It reminds me of the 50’s.
With another school year about to start for me I contemplate my goals for this year. What can I do differently? What should I look forward to and what am I leaving behind? And most importantly what will become of my blog and etsy?
So right here right now I am created a list of goals for this year:
1. Work hard but take some time to play
2. Get my license (I know I can’t believe I don’t have it yet either. :P)
3. Get a job
4. Bond with teachers and classmates (afterall they are people who can reference me later, support me, and give me advice)
5. Plan to post something each week for this blog
6. Make something for my etsy each week & make a treasury twice a week
7. Get exercising, eating healthy, and relaxing through meditation.
8. Be more productive during the day on homework and other things.
9. Spend time with friends as well as taking time for myself.
This is all a bit of a daunting task but I think with time and effort I can achieve my goals.
Much Happiness to You,
The orange post-it is going to be the challenge for some of these.